Moisture can be a serious problem in building materials, damaging structural integrity and nurturing mold. That’s why infrared cameras are widely used in the building industry for moisture remediation. With a infrared camera, you can instantly locate moisture wherever it may be, so you can take quick action to eliminate it. You can see moisture without physically disassembling structures or disturbing inhabitants. Infrared cameras are preferred by building experts for fast, reliable, accurate building diagnosis for a wide of problems, from fire and flood investigations to chronic leaks and moisture issues.
Key advantages of the infrared inspection
1. Find moisture sources and water intrusion quickly.
2. Evaluate progress of drying jobs.
3. Verify if repairs are completed or not.
4. Detailed report for your assurance. [Sample: http://infraredregistry.com/report.php?rptid=239]
5. Proof for your insurance company that your job is dry and done.