As soon as authorities permit, Alladin will be on site with specialized services from cleanup, to engineering and licensed constitution services to get your life back to normal, faster.
- Leave immediately, then call utility company or your local fire department if you detect the smell of gas
- Turn off all appliances
- If you spot any downed or disconnected power lines, call the utility company immediately
- Call a licensed restoration company
- Reside in, occupy or use any area where visible damage is evident, such as cracked walls, ceilings, floors, or fireplaces. After an earthquake, small aftershocks may continue for some time after the initial tremor causing already weakened structures to deteriorate further.
- Try to reinforce any damaged walls, framing or broken windows
- Use stove or any gas appliance
- Restart hot water heater or HVAC equipment until checked by licensed service technician
- Remove damaged items before photographing, or a licensed restoration or insurance professional inspects the premises
When disaster strikes your home or your business, our single-minded mission is to surround you with extensive service and a higher level of service that will help you get your life back to normal, faster.
1. Start Work ImmediatelyOnce customers sign for the job, Alladin will begin Remediation work, at our own expense and risk, within 24 hours.
2. Deliver Full End-to-End Restoration ServicesIndustry Certified in the use of State of the Art technology, Alladin has put their industry-leading knowledge to work on the clean up, detection, extraction, cleaning and restoration of thousands of natural and man made disasters.
3. We Work Non-Stop as Our Customer's AdvocateOver the past 15 years, Alladin has earned a reputation for fairness and attention to detail with most major insurance carriers, and because Alladin uses the same billing and invoice software that insurance companies use, your covered claim will be resolved fairly, accurately and as quickly as possible.
4. We Never Leave Customers in the Dark.Aladdin's exclusive Service Level Agreement requires us to be in contact with you a minimum of 3 times a week, updating you on every aspect of your restoration job. From first contact to finishing touch, you can be confident that Alladin will restore your home or business as quickly and efficiently as possible.
CALL (800) 425-1677 FOR 24HR EMERGENCY SERVICE
Whether for an insurance claim or not, it is important for all property owners to document their damage and to begin mitigating damage immediately. This can be done by themselves; or by a qualified contractor. It is completely inappropriate to put off mitigation while waiting for the insurance claims representative to arrive on the scene to evaluate the loss.
When fire damage occurs at a residence, a commercial or industrial facility in California, no job is too difficult for Alladin Restoration Services, Inc., Inc. and no restoration firm brings more experience to the task. We have years of experience in providing personalized solutions and single source responsibility for all phases of reconstruction.
Air Duct Cleaning
Current studies have revealed that air quality in 19 out of 20 homes was "considerably more polluted than air outside." According to the National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA)the proper method for duct cleaning is to place the system under negative pressure along with a strong vacuum.