Mold Location
Name
Phone Number
Zip Code
Email Address:
(optional)
Comments

Mold is a dangerous, fast-growing microorganism that is nourished by (and destroys) any organic material in damp high humidity areas. The potential consequences from exposure to mold are very serious, particularly to infants and young children.

Symptoms can include respiratory difficulties, mood swings, headaches, memory problems, sinusitis, nose and throat irritation, headaches, and fevers. Any water source…from condensation on metal surfaces such as pipes and ventilation systems to full on floods, can cause mold to grow and flourish. If mold is present in your house or commercial property you must work quickly to discover it…all of it…seal it off, remove contaminated sections and remediate any remaining surface or airborne spores.