- Call your insurance agent
- Not all Bio Hazards are easily detected by sight and smell. Immediately call a certified professional experienced in black water and sewage clean-ups
- Wear rubber gloves, protective clothing and a respirator if you must enter any areas where raw sewage is present. If possible, document all damages photographically or on video, including hard surfaced items such as furniture and cabinetry that may not be salvageable
- Discard all food items from affected areas
- Wash any exposed areas of skin, even if you are wearing protective clothing
- Check your insurance policy for emergency housing provisions
- Clean anything, or enter any area with raw sewage or black water without protection
- Operate Heating or Air-Conditioning
- Vacuum affected areas
- Remain in home without first consulting with a licensed restoration specialist
Sewage problems are an environmental and health problem that must be addressed and rectified immediately. Alladin is on call 7X24X365, so whether its 11:00 p.m. Saturday night, or Christmas morning, we can be on site addressing your problem in two hours or less, guaranteed.
1. Extract All Visible ContaminationAll solid waste is immediately removed and safely discarded. The remaining water is extracted and dehumidifiers strategically placed throughout the site.
2. Disinfect All AreaAll affected areas will be thoroughly scrubbed with specially formulated botanical disinfectants.
3. Infra-Red AssessmentAlladin first uses moisture meters to look deep into and behind walls for signs of dampness. Then special infrared cameras are employed to identify wet surfaces.
4. Odor removalOzone generators are designed to remove smells, not cover them up. Alladin uses advanced ozone generators, which produce pure ozone gas, permanently removing the smell, germs and viruses, without harming furnishings.
5. RestorationAs a fully licensed contractor, Alladin is prepared for anything. Wherever damage is found, from foundation to framing to plumbing, electrical and built-ins, Alladin can restore the damage quickly and efficiently.
6. We work Tirelessly as our Customer’s AdvocateOver the past 15 years, Alladin has earned a reputation for fairness and attention to detail with most major insurance carriers. And because Alladin uses the same billing and invoice software that insurance companies use, your covered claim will be resolved fairly, accurately and as quickly as possible.
My insurance company and me don't speak the same language. Lucky for me Alladin knows how. They not only helped me get my house back in order, but worked with my insurance company directly to ensure I wasn't left out in the cold. Alladin really saved me.
We have worked with many Insurance companies, Contractors, Public Adjusters, and Management companies, and we will use our expertise to guide you through the claims process. If you are not insured for Water Damage, Mold Removal, Sewage Extraction, Fire Damage or Flood Clean-Up services, or have been denied coverage by your Insurance provider, we can offer you competitive pricing.
We are licensed by the State of California as a General Contracting firm, and a long-standing member of the Better Business Bureau and the American Conference of Governmental Industrial Hygienists. We carry $1,000,000 dollars in liability insurance. Our employees are IICRC certified and protected by worker's compensation insurance.
From the moment of our arrival, Alladin will carefully document all damages to your home, business and personal property to ensure accurate compensation for your loss.
Alladin will create a detailed assessment, or Invoice, using the same Exactimate software accepted industry-wide by adjusters and carriers.
The result, your claim is precisely represented so you can get your home or business back to it’s pre-loss condition as soon as possible.
- You may take, and be fully compensated for, the cost of emergency steps to safeguard your property from further damage. In fact, you have an obligation to do so under the terms of your policy. The insurance company may not be liable for additional expenses if you fail to provide such protection.
- If you have secured adequate coverage, you are entitled to be paid for the fair cost of fully restoring your home to its pre-loss condition. However, you are not insured for the repairs of unrelated problems, code deficiencies, or prior damage.
- You are entitled to employ and should insist on a fully licensed and insured repair firm of good reputation. However, if you do not choose to employ such a firm, the consequences and liability for any injury, damage, or other action may rest with you.
- Repair rates should correspond to the prevailing standards in your area for work of good quality.
- You are entitled to receive payment from the insurance company within the time specified by the policy and your state insurance regulations, which are designed to prevent insurance companies from using delay and personal hardship to compel a lower settlement. However, the policy also has time requirements for the policyholder, within which you must prepare and submit your claim. Ask your adjuster or agent about these at the outset, so that you can be in compliance.
CALL (800) 425-1677 FOR 24HR EMERGENCY SERVICE
Whether for an insurance claim or not, it is important for all property owners to document their damage and to begin mitigating damage immediately. This can be done by themselves; or by a qualified contractor. It is completely inappropriate to put off mitigation while waiting for the insurance claims representative to arrive on the scene to evaluate the loss.
When fire damage occurs at a residence, a commercial or industrial facility in California, no job is too difficult for Alladin Restoration Services, Inc., Inc. and no restoration firm brings more experience to the task. We have years of experience in providing personalized solutions and single source responsibility for all phases of reconstruction.
Air Duct Cleaning
Current studies have revealed that air quality in 19 out of 20 homes was "considerably more polluted than air outside." According to the National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA)the proper method for duct cleaning is to place the system under negative pressure along with a strong vacuum.