- Turn off circuit breakers powering flooded areas
- Unplug any small appliances or electrical devices
- If you have respiratory problems, make plans to leave the house once Alladin arrives
- If a camera is handy take pictures of the damage
- Remove and secure fragile and valuable items
- Enter any area with standing water
- Vacuum anything
- Walk on wet surfaces if possible
- Try to dry carpeting
- Turn on A/C or heating as it could spread contamination
- Go on the roof or cut any dry wall
1. Assess the DamageWe immediately determine what type of water has caused the damage as it will determine how Alladin attacks the water damage emergency. Moisture meters (you have the shot) and infrared cameras ( allow Alladin to quickly locate the source and location of wet surfaces.
2. Extract and Dry ImmediatelyThe EPA advises that you begin restoration of Water Damage within 24-48 hours to prevent mold growth. Alladin uses high-powered water extraction equipment combined with industrial strength Air Movers and Dehumidifiers to ensure fast and efficient drying. Timely intervention of our mitigation services will keep contamination to an absolute minimum.
3. Odor RemovalEven clean tap water when left standing will begin to generate unpleasant odors after just a few hours. Using advanced thermo-foggers and EPA approved botanically based disinfectants, Alladin will neutralize particles as small as 50 microns. The penetrating fog reaches into cracks and voids touched by water and moisture and leaves them fresh and odor free.
4. Mold Remediation if NeededIf any sign of mold is detected, Alladin begins a four-step process to eradicate mold growth on surfaces and in the air. First we seal off the contaminated area and establish Negative Air pressure. Second we remove the affected materials, such as moldy drywall and particleboard, or employ the dry and sand method for wood studs and framing. Third, we provide a Hepa Vac treatment to remove all unseen bacteria and settled spores from furniture and household items, and in crawl spaces and HVAC systems. Lastly, every surface is disinfected with negative ion technology to remove minute airborne particles.
5. We Always Work Non Stop as Our Customer's Advocate.Over the past 15 years Alladin has earned a reputation for fairness and attention to detail with most major insurance carriers. And because Alladin uses the same billing and invoice software that insurance companies use, your covered claim will be resolved fairly, accurately and as quickly as possible.
My insurance company and me don't speak the same language. Lucky for me Alladin knows how. They not only helped me get my house back in order, but worked with my insurance company directly to ensure I wasn't left out in the cold. Alladin really saved me.
We have worked with many Insurance companies, Contractors, Public Adjusters, and Management companies, and we will use our expertise to guide you through the claims process. If you are not insured for Water Damage, Mold Removal, Sewage Extraction, Fire Damage or Flood Clean-Up services, or have been denied coverage by your Insurance provider, we can offer you competitive pricing.
We are licensed by the State of California as a General Contracting firm, and a long-standing member of the Better Business Bureau and the American Conference of Governmental Industrial Hygienists. We carry $1,000,000 dollars in liability insurance. Our employees are IICRC certified and protected by worker's compensation insurance.
From the moment of our arrival, Alladin will carefully document all damages to your home, business and personal property to ensure accurate compensation for your loss.
Alladin will create a detailed assessment, or Invoice, using the same Exactimate software accepted industry-wide by adjusters and carriers.
The result, your claim is precisely represented so you can get your home or business back to it’s pre-loss condition as soon as possible.
- You may take, and be fully compensated for, the cost of emergency steps to safeguard your property from further damage. In fact, you have an obligation to do so under the terms of your policy. The insurance company may not be liable for additional expenses if you fail to provide such protection.
- If you have secured adequate coverage, you are entitled to be paid for the fair cost of fully restoring your home to its pre-loss condition. However, you are not insured for the repairs of unrelated problems, code deficiencies, or prior damage.
- You are entitled to employ and should insist on a fully licensed and insured repair firm of good reputation. However, if you do not choose to employ such a firm, the consequences and liability for any injury, damage, or other action may rest with you.
- Repair rates should correspond to the prevailing standards in your area for work of good quality.
- You are entitled to receive payment from the insurance company within the time specified by the policy and your state insurance regulations, which are designed to prevent insurance companies from using delay and personal hardship to compel a lower settlement. However, the policy also has time requirements for the policyholder, within which you must prepare and submit your claim. Ask your adjuster or agent about these at the outset, so that you can be in compliance.
CALL +1 (800) 486-5593 FOR 24HR EMERGENCY SERVICE
Whether for an insurance claim or not, it is important for all property owners to document their damage and to begin mitigating damage immediately. This can be done by themselves; or by a qualified contractor. It is completely inappropriate to put off mitigation while waiting for the insurance claims representative to arrive on the scene to evaluate the loss.
When fire damage occurs at a residence, a commercial or industrial facility in California, no job is too difficult for Alladin Restoration Services, Inc., Inc. and no restoration firm brings more experience to the task. We have years of experience in providing personalized solutions and single source responsibility for all phases of reconstruction.
Air Duct Cleaning
Current studies have revealed that air quality in 19 out of 20 homes was "considerably more polluted than air outside." According to the National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA)the proper method for duct cleaning is to place the system under negative pressure along with a strong vacuum.