Alladin has extensive experience working with law enforcement and insurance carriers to sensitively and quickly restore crime and accident locations to better than new condition.
After required investigations have been completed, Alladin can be on site remediating and residual pathogenic substances, destroying odors, and permanently removing any remaining germs and viruses, restoring your property to pristine condition.
What To Do:
- Call police and your insurance company the minute you discover any damage
- Call a restoration company with accident and crime scene clean-up experience
- Advise key customers of temporary business interruption
- Consult with your insurance representative to determine the availability of temporary business or personal accommodations
What Not To Do:
- Delay reporting damage to local police and your insurance company
- Cross any police or fire department boundaries (the yellow taped areas) until the proper authorities have granted access
- Touch or Discard anything
- Remove anything from the affected area
CALL +1 (800) 486-5593 FOR 24HR EMERGENCY SERVICE
HOW WE WORK
1. Start Work Begin Working Immediately
Once customers sign for the job, Alladin is so confident about their experience and expertise, they will begin working on remediation, at their expense and risk, within 24 hours.
2. Deliver Full End-to-End Restoration Services
Certified on the use of state of the art technology, Alladin has put their industry-leading knowledge to work on the clean up, detection, extraction, cleaning and restoration of thousands of natural and man made disasters.
3. Work Non Stop as the Customer's Advocate
No other competitor knows how to work better with the claims process across a wider range of insurance providers.
4. Never Leave Customers in the Dark.
Aladdin's exclusive Service Level Agreement requires us to be in contact with you a minimum of 2-3 times a week, updating you on every aspect of your restoration job.
Whether for an insurance claim or not, it is important for all property owners to document their damage and to begin mitigating damage immediately. This can be done by themselves; or by a qualified contractor. It is completely inappropriate to put off mitigation while waiting for the insurance claims representative to arrive on the scene to evaluate the loss.
When fire damage occurs at a residence, a commercial or industrial facility in California, no job is too difficult for Alladin Restoration Services, Inc., Inc. and no restoration firm brings more experience to the task. We have years of experience in providing personalized solutions and single source responsibility for all phases of reconstruction.
Air Duct Cleaning
Current studies have revealed that air quality in 19 out of 20 homes was "considerably more polluted than air outside." According to the National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA)the proper method for duct cleaning is to place the system under negative pressure along with a strong vacuum.
Alladin Restoration Services, Inc. Is Here For You
Our twenty four seven service can have you back to your life in no time using our restoration services. We are always on-call and ready to serve you.