CALL +1 (800) 486-5593 FOR 24HR EMERGENCY SERVICE
What To Do:
- Turn off circuit breakers powering wet or flooded areas
- Immediately call a certified, experienced professional restoration company
- Open windows in affected areas
- Wear rubber gloves, protective clothing and a mask if you must handle materials or contents within areas where mold is present
- Remove all soft materials (e.g. towels, clothing) and immediately wash and store elsewhere
- If affected area is extensive, consider temporarily moving out (check your insurance policy for emergency housing provisions)
What Not To Do:
- Enter any area with standing water
- Touch or handle affected materials
- Sleep in any rooms where mold is present or nearby
- Vacuum anything
- Turn on air-conditioning or heating as it can spread contamination
HOW WE WORK
Molds are micro organisms that are dormant until they come into contact with water and moisture. No matter what the trigger may be…a natural disaster, leaky roof, burst pipes or condensation present in the HVAC system, you need to address the problem immediately. Your health and the value of your home depend on it.
1. Assess the Damage
Alladin first uses moisture meters to check walls, ceilings, wood floors and cabinetry for signs of dampness and moisture. Then a special infrared camera is employed to identify the source and location of wet surfaces.
2. Extract and Dry Immediately
Alladin will have a full array of advanced water extraction and dehumidification equipment working on site in less than two hours to ensure water is extracted from floors, walls, cabinets, carpets and drapery. This greatly reduces the possibility of mold proliferation.
3. Seal Off all Contaminated Areas
We literally seal off the affected area to eliminate the risk of airborne spores spreading to unaffected areas. We do this by building 6mm polyethylene containments and establishing Negative Air.
4. Remove Affected Materials
Cleaning, or bleaching, areas where spores are present will not remove the threat of mold growth. Cosmetic materials, such as drywall and particleboard, must be removed. Structural materials, such as wood studs and framing, can be dried, sanded, and treated with an anti-microbial solution. And if your home requires partial rebuilding or repair, Alladin is a licensed contractor. We can professionally restore the affected areas to new condition as quickly as possible.
5. Hepa Vac Treatment
All crawl spaces and HVAC systems receive Hepavac treatment guaranteed to remove any latent particles as small as .3 microns with 99.7% efficiency.
6. Negotiable Ion Disinfecting
Every single surface in the entire home or office will be disinfected with powerful negative ion technology to remove any remaining airborne spores.
7. We Work Non-Stop as Our Customer's Advocate
Over the past 15 years, Alladin has earned a reputation for fairness and attention to detail with most major insurance carriers, and because Alladin uses the same billing and invoice software that insurance companies use, your covered claim will be resolved fairly, accurately and as quickly as possible.
MOLD DAMAGE INSURANCE TIPS
Alladin knew the claims submittal process for our policy better than our adjuster did. The result was a more equitable settlement, faster.
We have worked with many Insurance companies, Contractors, Public Adjusters, and Management companies, and we will use our expertise to guide you through the claims process. If you are not insured for Water Damage, Mold Removal, Sewage Extraction, Fire Damage or Flood Clean-Up services, or have been denied coverage by your Insurance provider, we can offer you competitive pricing.
We are licensed by the State of California as a General Contracting firm, and a long-standing member of the Better Business Bureau and the American Conference of Governmental Industrial Hygienists. We carry $1,000,000 dollars in liability insurance. Our employees are IICRC certified and protected by worker's compensation insurance.
From the moment of our arrival, Alladin will carefully document all damages to your home, business and personal property to ensure accurate compensation for your loss.
Alladin will create a detailed assessment, or Invoice, using the same Exactimate software accepted industry-wide by adjusters and carriers.
The result, your claim is precisely represented so you can get your home or business back to it’s pre-loss condition as soon as possible.
MOLD CLAIMS INFORMATION
Your insurance policy is a contract between you and the insurance company. It entitles you to certain rights and imposes certain obligations. As Certified Professional Restoration Contractors, we believe that the better informed you are about the policy you have purchased, the better choices you will make once disaster strikes. The standard Homeowners policy generally contains the same provisions throughout the United States and Canada.
Here are some facts to consider:
- You may take, and be fully compensated for, the cost of emergency steps to safeguard your property from further damage. In fact, you have an obligation to do so under the terms of your policy. The insurance company may not be liable for additional expenses if you fail to provide such protection.
- If you have secured adequate coverage, you are entitled to be paid for the fair cost of fully restoring your home to its pre-loss condition. However, you are not insured for the repairs of unrelated problems, code deficiencies, or prior damage.
- You are entitled to employ and should insist on a fully licensed and insured repair firm of good reputation. However, if you do not choose to employ such a firm, the consequences and liability for any injury, damage, or other action may rest with you.
- Repair rates should correspond to the prevailing standards in your area for work of good quality.
- You are entitled to receive payment from the insurance company within the time specified by the policy and your state insurance regulations, which are designed to prevent insurance companies from using delay and personal hardship to compel a lower settlement. However, the policy also has time requirements for the policyholder, within which you must prepare and submit your claim. Ask your adjuster or agent about these at the outset, so that you can be in compliance.
Since you are the policyholder, only you can demand that you insurance company live up to its obligations under the policy. As Professional Restoration Contractors, we recommend that you do so, out of a strong conviction that fair dealing, good workmanship, and ethical business practices benefit the insurance industry just as they benefit the public at large.
Whether for an insurance claim or not, it is important for all property owners to document their damage and to begin mitigating damage immediately. This can be done by themselves; or by a qualified contractor. It is completely inappropriate to put off mitigation while waiting for the insurance claims representative to arrive on the scene to evaluate the loss.
When fire damage occurs at a residence, a commercial or industrial facility in California, no job is too difficult for Alladin Restoration Services, Inc., Inc. and no restoration firm brings more experience to the task. We have years of experience in providing personalized solutions and single source responsibility for all phases of reconstruction.
Air Duct Cleaning
Current studies have revealed that air quality in 19 out of 20 homes was "considerably more polluted than air outside." According to the National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA)the proper method for duct cleaning is to place the system under negative pressure along with a strong vacuum.
Alladin Restoration Services, Inc. Is Here For You
Our twenty four seven service can have you back to your life in no time using our restoration services. We are always on-call and ready to serve you.