CALL +1 (800) 486-5593 FOR 24HR EMERGENCY SERVICE
What To Do:
- Once you are allowed back on the premises, check your insurance policy and then contact a remediation company.
- Open all windows to vent smoke and start drying process.
- Discard all foodstuffs exposed to fire or smoke.
- If smoke has reached living areas, plan on moving out temporarily. (Check you insurance policy for Out of Home Living provisions.
- Take pictures if a camera or video recorder is available.
What Not To Do:
- Try cleaning yourself. Do not vacuum, touch the walls, or remove drapes. Ash and soot can contain dangerous chemicals that are extremely hazardous to your health.
- Remove ash or water from carpets and floors. Itâ€™s not only hazardous, but in most cases carpets will need to be replaced.
- Try to deodorize. Store-bought or commercial deodorizing products may offset professional formulas that breakup smoke molecules and eliminate odors.
HOW WE WORK
Even a small fire produces a significant amount of residual damage. Smoke can spread to your furniture, clothes, electronics and ventilating system. Depending on what has burned during the fire, Alladin can deploy hundreds of different combinations of air, surface, and substrate cleaning and sealing solutions.
1. Assess the Damage
We immediately determine what type of smoke has caused the damage
- Wet Smoke - usually associated with smoldering, carries a particularly pungent odor, and is sticky and smeary to the gloved hand.
- Dry Smoke – from fast burning, high temperature fires.
- Protein based Smoke - invisible, but badly discolors paints and varnishes – also carries a very pungent odor.
- Fuel Oil Soot – from commercial or home furnaces when they "puff" back smoke, causing oily, hazardous soot.
2. Odor Removal
Ozone generators are designed to remove odors, not cover them up. Alladin uses advanced ozone generators, which produce pure ozone gas, permanently removing the odor, germs and viruses, without harming furnishings.
Alladin uses advanced thermo-foggers that produce a hot thick smoke that destroys odors, and will neutralize particle sizes as minute as .25 microns, reaching into cracks and voids in surfaces touched by water and moisture. After treatment, the interior will be more pleasing than before the damage occurred.
4. Surface Cleaning
Alladin employs 21 different specialized EPA-approved smoke odor solutions to clean hard surfaces like walls, cabinets, floors, and appliances, and to deep clean soft surfaces like carpeting, and upholstery.
5. HVAC Sanitization
Advanced Hepa-Vac treatment provides for 99.7% vacuuming efficiency at .3 microns to ensure removal of all unseen bacteria, mildew and dangerous microorganisms in ventilation systems.
6. We Work Non-Stop as Our Customer's Advocate
Over the past 15 years, Alladin has earned a reputation for fairness and attention to detail with most major insurance carriers, and because Alladin uses the same billing and invoice software that insurance companies use, your covered claim will be resolved fairly, accurately and as quickly as possible.
FIRE DAMAGE INSURANCE TIPS
My insurance company and me don't speak the same language. Lucky for me Alladin knows how. They not only helped me get my house back in order, but worked with my insurance company directly to ensure I wasn't left out in the cold. Alladin really saved me.
We have worked with many Insurance companies, Contractors, Public Adjusters, and Management companies, and we will use our expertise to guide you through the claims process. If you are not insured for Water Damage, Mold Removal, Sewage Extraction, Fire Damage or Flood Clean-Up services, or have been denied coverage by your Insurance provider, we can offer you competitive pricing.
We are licensed by the State of California as a General Contracting firm, and a long-standing member of the Better Business Bureau and the American Conference of Governmental Industrial Hygienists. We carry $1,000,000 dollars in liability insurance. Our employees are IICRC certified and protected by worker's compensation insurance.
From the moment of our arrival, Alladin will carefully document all damages to your home, business and personal property to ensure accurate compensation for your loss.
Alladin will create a detailed assessment, or Invoice, using the same Exactimate software accepted industry-wide by adjusters and carriers.
The result, your claim is precisely represented so you can get your home or business back to it’s pre-loss condition as soon as possible.
FIRE CLAIMS INFORMATION
Your insurance policy is a contract between you and the insurance company. It entitles you to certain rights and imposes certain obligations. As Certified Professional Restoration Contractors, we believe that the better informed you are about the policy you have purchased, the better choices you will make once disaster strikes. The standard Homeowners policy generally contains the same provisions throughout the United States and Canada.
Here are some facts to consider:
- You may take, and be fully compensated for, the cost of emergency steps to safeguard your property from further damage. In fact, you have an obligation to do so under the terms of your policy. The insurance company may not be liable for additional expenses if you fail to provide such protection.
- If you have secured adequate coverage, you are entitled to be paid for the fair cost of fully restoring your home to its pre-loss condition. However, you are not insured for the repairs of unrelated problems, code deficiencies, or prior damage.
- You are entitled to employ and should insist on a fully licensed and insured repair firm of good reputation. However, if you do not choose to employ such a firm, the consequences and liability for any injury, damage, or other action may rest with you.
- Repair rates should correspond to the prevailing standards in your area for work of good quality.
- You are entitled to receive payment from the insurance company within the time specified by the policy and your state insurance regulations, which are designed to prevent insurance companies from using delay and personal hardship to compel a lower settlement. However, the policy also has time requirements for the policyholder, within which you must prepare and submit your claim. Ask your adjuster or agent about these at the outset, so that you can be in compliance.
Since you are the policyholder, only you can demand that you insurance company live up to its obligations under the policy. As Professional Restoration Contractors, we recommend that you do so, out of a strong conviction that fair dealing, good workmanship, and ethical business practices benefit the insurance industry just as they benefit the public at large.
Whether for an insurance claim or not, it is important for all property owners to document their damage and to begin mitigating damage immediately. This can be done by themselves; or by a qualified contractor. It is completely inappropriate to put off mitigation while waiting for the insurance claims representative to arrive on the scene to evaluate the loss.
When fire damage occurs at a residence, a commercial or industrial facility in California, no job is too difficult for Alladin Restoration Services, Inc., Inc. and no restoration firm brings more experience to the task. We have years of experience in providing personalized solutions and single source responsibility for all phases of reconstruction.
Air Duct Cleaning
Current studies have revealed that air quality in 19 out of 20 homes was "considerably more polluted than air outside." According to the National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA)the proper method for duct cleaning is to place the system under negative pressure along with a strong vacuum.
Alladin Restoration Services, Inc. Is Here For You
Our twenty four seven service can have you back to your life in no time using our restoration services. We are always on-call and ready to serve you.